How I work
- My standard day rate for consultancy and training assignments is £1,500 plus VAT per seven hour day. A 20% surcharge will be added for assignments outside the M25 area; and a separate 50% surcharge for weekend assignments.
- In some circumstances I am able to offer a discount on fees to small charities. If you fall into this category and feel you can benefit from my assistance, please get in touch to discuss the matter.
- Travel costs within Greater London are included in my day rate; but any other expenses I incur will be re-charged to clients at cost and with prior agreement. Travel costs outside Greater London will also be re-charged to clients.
- My calculation of time spent on an assignment includes: preparation prior to visiting a client (an initial, exploratory meeting is always free of charge); time spent with the client at their premises or elsewhere in connection with the assignment; research, drafting, writing, review etc, including internal planning, checking and review; and presentation of the results of the assignment.
- My fees for coaching are based on the specific circumstances involved. If you wish to purchase coaching, either for yourself or on behalf of an organisation, please contact me to discuss the matter.
- The good will of my clients is very important to me, and I will always try to be as flexible as possible over cancellations/postponements which are absolutely unavoidable, provided sufficient notice is given. However, if agreed arrangements are cancelled at short notice, I reserve the right to make a cancellation charge (which will not exceed 100% of my day rate as calculated above).
- Before I contract with you, we will discuss arrangements for ensuring delivery of an assignment within agreed timescales and budgets. In most instances I expect to be personally involved in delivery. For larger projects, and those which require specialist skills outside my own portfolio, I am able to call on a network of specialist associates. Where I consider it necessary to include associates on an assignment, this will always be agreed with my client at the outset.
- For a copy of my full terms of business, or to discuss any of the above points, please contact me.