MASTERCLASS: CRAFTING QUALITY FLEXIBLE JOBS
Is your organisation experiencing skills shortages? Do you have hard to fill vacancies?
Recent research* has suggested that employers could be missing out on the skills of almost two million highly qualified workers because they're not offering Quality Flexible Jobs.
Imagine how much wider your talent pool would be if you extended the number of Quality Flexible Jobs you offer.
- You would attract more candidates tied to their existing job because they need flexible hours.
- You would free up pinch points in your talent pipeline by being able to promote employees currently holding themselves back as they cannot work standard arrangements.
- And you would retain more of your high potential women who struggle to balance their career and caring responsibilities.
Gain competitive advantage by attending the
Crafting Quality Flexible Jobs masterclass
You will learn:
- Practical tools and techniques for crafting Quality Flexible Jobs tailored to your organisation's needs.
- How to refine your attraction strategies to target candidates seeking Quality Flexible Jobs and how to assess those candidates.
- How to address concerns, vision possibilities and create a flexible working culture that support everyone.
- How Recruiters, Line Managers, Diversity Specialists and others with Talent Management responsibilities can work together to boost the number of Quality Flexible Jobs.
- Why offering Quality Flexible Jobs matters to your organisation.
The benefits of attending
The content of this masterclass is unique - focusing on how to structure and manage Quality Flexible Jobs; and on strategies for attracting and selecting suitable candidates to fill them. Based on real-world experience it will provide you with a toolkit of checklists and strategies you can put into practice immediately. Our focus will be on looking at what works for you and your organisation to give you the confidence to successfully navigate the complexities involved.
Booking your place
This is a one day masterclass running in Central London.
Dates for 2018: 14 March, 24 May, 7 September and 15 November.
The cost is £450 + VAT
Learn why crafting Quality Flexible Jobs matters. Download the article here
What previous attendees have said about this masterclass:
"Highly innovative and pioneering" - Recruitment Manager, Credit Suisse
"It made me think more about how we do what we do. Overall very enlightening and thought provoking." - HR Specialist, Birmingham City Council
"Good ideas and discussions around the topic" - Manager, Reed Exhibitiions
"Very clear and informative" - HR Specialist, The Co-Operative
I'm confident the masterclass will enable you to develop Quality Flexible Jobs that work for your organisation so I'm prepared to make you an unconditional guarantee. If, having attended the masterclass, you believe it failed to meet the stated objectives, I will refund your fees. Please talk to me on the day of the masterclass.
*research by www.jrf.org.uk January 2016