It is my intention to run an ethical business which makes a positive contribution to the lives of everyone associated with it. To this end, I aim at all times to:
- Treat with respect and dignity everyone with whom I come into contact, whether client, associate, fellow consultant or any other person. Where it is appropriate to an assignment, I will always foster and encourage a positive dialogue between employers, employees and their elected representatives.
- Recognise and value the diverse skills and life experiences of all those I meet. I believe sustainable working practices positively contribute to enabling an inclusive workforce; and I will continue to encourage these practices among employers and employees.
- Be transparent in all my transactions. I will be open about the reasons why I have been commissioned for an assignment (subject to normal conditions of client confidentiality).
- Charge a fair market price for my services and be transparent about my pricing policies. I will only undertake work which I believe I am fully capable of doing, and will continuously monitor its quality. More information about the way I work can be found here.
- Maintain the highest professional standards in my work through Continuing Professional Development. I aim to work within the code of practice of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, of which I am a Chartered Fellow.
- Recognise my responsibility for the health and safety of my colleagues and clients. In particular I will, through my work, do my best to mitigate the stresses resulting from long working hours or inflexible working arrangements.
- Be environmentally responsible in all my activities. In particular, i will aim to educate employers about the environmental benefits of home/remote and compressed working arrangements; and will encourage organisations to introduce these in ways which benefit employer and employee alike.